Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Shower #1

















I had my first baby shower on Sunday, April 5th. It was great!! I really got a lot of nice gifts. I got tons of clothes, and not a whole lot of things from my registry, though. I'm hoping that more people will get the things that are on my registry for my next two showers!! Either way though, it all really turned out nicely. It was at Doss Park Community Center and my hostesses were Kristen Biel (my sister), Corissa Morgan (sister-in-law), Dawna Miller (sister-in-law), Ashley Gibbs (cousin), and Trisha Temper (cousin). It was great to see so many friends and family members coming to support our special day. I'm adding some pictures from this day. Paul showed up at the end to help carry the presents out.

No comments:

Post a Comment