Sunday, February 22, 2009

Registering

So...yesterday, my mom and sister met me to help me register at Babies 'R Us. I asked them to go, since I figured Paul would poop out in 15 minutes max. Well, we got there and were ready to get moving. I had written down friends' recommendations on a list to make sure I got those things. First to the bottles...There are so many different kinds of bottles!! I had one friend recommend Avent brand and another friend recommend Playtex. So, I registered for both! Then, we moved on to pacifiers, cups, bowls, bibs, etc. By this time, I was already exhausted and I hadn't even seen a fourth of the store!! I started to get really hot and was already ready to quit!! Nope...I was charging on. I was determined to get my registry done in one day. I was not going to come back and do this again!! Then, onto the baby monitors. Oh my gosh, I thought I was going to have a claustrophobia attack!! There were so many people with so many suggestions....Finally, I just picked one that I thought would be good...Then, onto diaper bags, strollers, car seats, high chairs, and tons of other things! This was ultimately exhausting!! After three hours, we were finished. My ankles and back were killing me!! I came home with every intention of taking a bath and getting a massage from the hubby. Well, that didn't happen, but he did make a nice steak dinner. After dinner, I fell asleep on the couch!! Too much excitement for the day! I just hope I registered for everything that I was supposed to! Luckily, I can add some stuff online if I need to.
I go back to the doctor on Tuesday. I'm hoping I no longer have placenta previa. But, if I do...I'll live with it. I'll be okay!! Also, we'll have to do another gender check. Last time I went in, Little Man kept hiding the goods!! The ultrasound tech was about 80-85% that he's a boy. So...guess we'll find out for sure on Tuesday. That is, if he isn't as shy this time!! I'm really hoping he's a boy at this point, since I just registerd for lots of blue boy things!! I'll post Ty's new pictures on Tuesday when I get home. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment