Monday, February 9, 2009

How embarrassing!!

Well, yesterday morning, we woke up and went to Starbucks before church, like we usually do. At the beginning of church, we usually sing for about 10 minutes before the actual sermon starts. Sometimes, I have to sit down, as Little Man doesn't like me standing that long. Of course, that happened again, which was no big deal. When it was time for everyone to sit down, I told Paul that I wasn't feeling very good...kind of like I was going to faint. After a little bit, I left to go get some water and fresh air. Of course, we sit in the middle aisle in church, so everyone saw me get up and walk to the back. I came back after about 5 minutes, feeling better. When I sat back down, I started feeling yucky again! So, Paul asked if I wanted to leave...I didn't want to pull him away from church, but was really not feeling good!! So, again, we had to walk in front of everyone to leave church! How embarrassing!!
I laid on the couch for the rest of the day, feeling better, off and on.
This morning, I woke up, feeling better. I had a dentist appointment at 8:30 and an arthritis doctor appointment at 1:00, so I just took the day off to get some stuff done. I felt fine at the dentist office, though I had to ask the hygenist not to lean my chair back all of the way, so that I wouldn't lay flat. Then, in the middle of the cleaning, I had to ask her to stop, so that I could sit up. I was feeling faint again. I was getting very hot, so I asked her for some water, apologizing the whole time! She told me not to worry about it. She hurried to get me out of there, once I finally laid back so that she could finish my cleaning.
I called my doctor as I was leaving. Since I'm going to the arthritis doctor later on today, they said to tell him how I felt and that maybe he could draw some blood. Maybe my sugars or proteins are low...If he was concerned, he needs to call my obgyn and they'll fit me in. This kind of irritated me a little bit, but we'll see what he says. Hopefully it's not a big deal, though I would like to feel better!
Well, I'm starting to feel really hot again. Guess I should go find something to eat and then lay on the couch for about 45 minutes until it's time for my arthritis doctor appointment. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better!!! I would def. give your OB a call. Everything I'm sure is fine, but just to let him know. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete