Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A couple of other things...

A couple of other things that I keep forgetting to mention that lots of people have been asking...
I am 23 weeks pregnant this week. I have been feeling great, with the exception of the stomach bug that Paul and I both have had for the past week.
Ty is still moving around, getting stronger everyday. I felt him move for the first time around 20 weeks. Paul and I went to the movies with Mom and Orbon. Just as the movie started, I felt a little fluttering!! I couldn't believe it--I felt him move!! I attribute it to the popcorn and Coke that I was drinking. I hadn't been drinking caffeine, so I'm sure this had something to do with it. Now, I feel him daily. Paul has been lucky enough to be able to feel him move in my belly on occasion. I poke at him some days, just so that I can remind myself how real this all is!!
I have an appointment next Tuesday, for my 24 week ultrasound. Hopefully, everything will be great!! I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment