Friday, June 19, 2009

Cabbage Leaves

So, I'm trying out the cabbage leaves to help me dry up. At first, I had no idea what to expect. I put in the cabbage leaves and went to sleep. About 2 hours later, I woke up and I, along with my bra and shirt, were soaked!! I knew that cabbage leaves help you dry up, but had no idea that it pulls the milk out. What a mess!! So, I put on my nursing pads and am trying again. I feel like I smell like cooked cabbage! It's pretty gross! Hopefully my visitors won't mind! Maybe they'll just think that I'm making a chinese stir-fry!
Addison is doing great. I started her on formula mid-day yesterday. She has been gobbling it up since! I think it might make her a little gassy. I've been told to give her Milicon drops before I feed her--every other time. She loves to be held, which is not too great for me! She will sleep for a little bit in her crib/pack-n-play, but really is sleeping good in someone's arms. I'm hoping this won't last long! Right now, she's laying on my legs while she sleeps. I need to get up and put her in her crib. Wish me luck that she'll stay asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment