Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Our Annual New Braunfels Trip






We left for New Braunfels on July 8th, Kristen's birthday, and were there to Wednesday. As always, this is my favorite trip to make each summer!! This year, with the drought, the Guadalupe was very slow, so the Comal was really crowded on the weekend. This didn't bother me though, as Dr. Baker said I could not get in the water because of all of the bacteria. Addison really enjoyed going to the little baby pool though, so that was good. We were able to take her to Schlitterbahn and have her play in the kiddie area. She loved it!! I was able to get in that water since it was chlorine. It was so nice to be able to get in with it being so hot outside! The parking lot was really crowded though, so we walked from the cabin. That was a LONG walk for me!! Never again, when you're pregnant!! Paul brought the car to come pick me up when it was time to leave. Thank goodness! Some days, I started to not feel good, as I was worried I was starting to have contractions, just like with Addison. My family was very helpful so that I didn't have to chase Addison around all day long. Thank goodness for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment