Monday, October 5, 2009

4 Months Already?!?!?

Gosh, I can't believe that four months ago today, our little bundle of joy was born! Addison has brought us so much happiness, it's unbelievable! She really is growing so fast!!
She is starting to "talk" now. She loves her daddy so much...she absolutely lights up when he is around! She gets the biggest smile, and will start to "talk" to him. Sometimes, it's almost a scream of delight! It's so funny!!
This weekend, I got to enjoy some of her pleasure. She was talking and laughing at/with me. Her little squeal is so cute!! She kept giving me really tight squeezes this weekend, like she was hugging me. (Guess she loves her mama too!)
Addison has also found her toes. She is holding on to them all the she can when she is laying down. I tell her she is being "such a big helper" when I'm changing her diaper. She thinks that is really funny too!
She's still hating being on her stomach for any reason other than sleeping. So, we're no where near mastering rolling over from her tummy to her back. But, she rolls halfway from her back to her tummy. We're getting there!
I bought her Halloween costume today. I really wanted a scarecrow, but couldn't find one. So, right now, Addison is going to be a giraffe!! We'll see what Paul thinks when he gets home. It may be going back to Babies R Us!
As far as Paul and I are concerned, things are going good with us. This past Friday, Paul turned the big 3-0!! He's an old man now! We went to dinner with family and friends. It was a really nice beginning to the weekend. I am still trying to get over all of this kidney stone business. I had to go get another x-ray this morning for my appointment tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, the doctor will say there are no more stones!! Wish me luck!
Well, I guess I need to close up and get ready to go to work. (I took off half of the day to go to the doctor.) I'll post some pictures later. My camera is downstairs and they take forever to upload!! Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment